Click here for our 2017 Hiring Rates. (Prices are subject to change at any time and custom package options are available.)
Kids Car Hire want to ensure that your special event is a success. The hiring rate covers a team member coming out to your event, showing the kids how to drive or ride the vehicle and then ensuring they enter smoothly and with all the cameras flashing!
We service all of the Sydney metropolitan area. Additional charges will apply for events in the Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Wollongong and Southern Highlands areas.
Because different vehicles have different requirements we will need to work together to determine the vehicle best suited for your driver or passenger. As part of this process, we ask that you please review the below requirements and ensure the driver or passenger are a certain weight and age to be able to sit in and/or control the vehicle.
We can also attach a mini-camera to the bonnet of the vehicle and film the driver and passengers facial expressions as they drive down the red carpet. This footage is perfect for incorporating with the professional videography taken during the event.
As each event is different, please use the enquiry form on the 'Contact Us' page to discuss our prices. We can tailor a package to suit your needs!
Things to know and agree to when hiring from Kids Car Hire:
- The hiring rate is only for the ?Entry? to an event and not for any amusement or joy-riding by any kids. This rule is set to keep our vehicles in prestige condition. This also applies to when vehicles are hired for photo-shoots, meaning that they can only be used for the photo-shoot itself.
- The hiree has advised the owner of the Venue that Kids will be driving Electric/Pedal powered vehicles on their premises.
- The hiree is responsible for any damages to the venue or any injuries suffered by the Passenger/Driver in the car/bike
- Kids Car Hire may take photos and videos at your event and these might be posted on our online gallery.
- A Kids Car Hire Team member will be at the venue 15 minutes prior to the kids' entry.
- In the case where a vehicle is no longer available at the time of your event due to damage or malfunction, Kids Car Hire will advise you to select another vehicle of choice at no extra charge or issue a full refund.
- If for any reason Kids Car Hire is unable to attend on the day of your event due to an emergency or the electric vehicle breaks down at the event, the Hiree will be advised and given a full refund.
- Kids Car Hire do not supply helmets for drivers & passengers with any of their vehicles and bikes. Main reason for this is hygiene and to prevent the spread of any hair lice.
- Kids Car Hire will not attend your function with the chosen vehicle(s) until full payment is made prior to the event.
- A deposit will be required at the time of the booking and full payment will be required 2 weeks before the event.
- By making any form of payment to Kids Car Hire, you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions above.
- Before the event: Excite the kids by telling them that they will be driving in their own car or bike at the event. This will ensure they are in high spirits before the event.
- During the event: To ensure the kids have the best experience when they are part of a bridal party, Kids Car Hire strongly suggests the page boy & flower girl enter before all the other party members. This allows the kids to be able to do 2 or 3 full laps of the dance floor. If the kids come out just before the bride & groom, we have found that many guests are already on the dance floor which makes it hard for us and the kids to drive around.
- After the Event: Feel free to email us photos or tag us on Facebook with pictures of the little ones at your event.